Saturday, December 10, 2016

January 18, 2016

Mom I love you!! Thank you for your prayers, they mean a lot. I have been praying my heart out for them too!! P____ is in a state right now where he has seen what a new life can do for him but he isn't sure if he is ready. But he wants it. But of course he is ready!! If he waits then he'll never be ready!! But we aren't too worried about him not taking this opportunity. It's just scary having to give up your old life for a new life. It's a huge step. But we have all the resources he needs, he just needs to accept them. But he is progressing! And he is going to make it over this road bump in life!   We have so many different people with so many different needs. It's amazing how God gives us insight to how to help them!! I wish I had more time to tell you about all the people we are working with. They all have different stories and backgrounds. But each person is amazing!! 

Sister Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment